Where do you usually put your smartphone? Usually all of us use to keep smartphones in bras or pocket.it is not good enough for our health.It is quite common to see people keeping their devices in their pant pocket.For women, it is also not surprising to see them putting the smartphone in the bra.
Read the story below to find out what could happen if you keep placing your device in these areas.
1) Smartphone causes cancer
There is a dangerous relationship between smartphones and cancer.
Specifically, it has been noted that there is a link between the deadly breast cancer and the carrying of phones in bras. This habit may be carry you to the death.
2) For men- it may be gives you sperm problem. For men, your sperm count is negatively affected.Because of smartphone radiation, putting your smartphone in your pant pocket can affect sperm production. SO, guys beware from it.
3) It could be gives you pain around the leg and buttocks areas. You could develop back problems.A neurologist observed that several patients who complain about pain around the leg and buttocks area could have developed these issues due to putting their phones in their back pockets. After all, the device will hurt the sciatic nerve.
4) Accidental call : You might call 911 for absolutely no good reason. According to 911 report In San Francisco, almost 30 percent of calls to 911 were purely accidental. These were made by people who had their smartphones in the back pockets of their pants.
5) You might just burn yourself. If you are crazy about internet and almost use all time it. If your smartphones receiving data and running all heavy apps it generate more heat.You could easily suffer from first and second-degree burns.
6) Breaking threat. You could easily break your smartphone, when you keep smartphone in pocket and you try to hard sit.From cracking the screen to dropping it in the toilet, wearing your smartphone in your back pocket can lead to horrible results.
7) Growing health risks to using smartphones. You should be aware from your health. Using smartphone is growing health risk.Smartphones have allowed people to communicate and enjoy the digital world in a more efficient manner. However, getting addicted to it has become a serious concern for many.